Thursday, September 18, 2008

For VSP...my first piece of poetry

He comes in a red car,

Clad in a white shirt with no scar,

With a face that is beaming,

Wisdom in his grey cells gleaming.

He enters the class with a smile,

And takes us through that extra mile,

Conflict and clashes happen

He teaches us to manage them.

Stand up for something,

You can negotiate anything,

Don’t get nervous, be staid

All of you will do well, he said.

He made us meet the Golden Swan,

Gave us a memorable sundown

Oh you roaring lion of AP,

We all love you VSP....

6 comments:

Vivek S Patwardhan said...

It is nice to be a subject of poetry. I just discovered accidentally! I have not stopped laughing,
VSP

Sreeram said...

Well, had to begin somewhere.

Glad that you are the first subject and I could make you laugh too.

But I believe the last line just says it all.. :)

syed ahamed saqi said...

wow raam..
The poem is nice.. apt infact..

Babu Bhaskaran said...

I agree Ram. Last line says it all.

Ritika said...

Absolutely! Very apt!

Monika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.